Orders are shipped within 1-3 working days. Once shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email including tracking number(s) for your order.
Orders may not ship within this time frame due to availability issues, lack of order information, billing delays, order verification process, custom products.
Free Standard Shipping
a) USA, UK, Canada, Europe*, Asia*, Australia & New Zealand: 10 to 20 working days.
b) Mexico, South America*, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Russia,Turkey, Middle East, South Africa, Rest of the world: 14 to 35 business days.
*Exceptions to some countries apply.
a) USA, UK, Canada, Europe*, Asia*, Australia & New Zealand: 7 to 10 working days.
b) Mexico, South America*, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Russia,Turkey, Middle East, South Africa, Rest of the world: 6 to 12 business days.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Weight limit per package.
In order to provide Free Worldwide Shipping and ensure that you receive your order at earliest, we use time and cost efficient ways of delivery.
- An item may be slightly back-ordered, and shipped a later than the rest of the items in an order.
- Because we are serviced by different warehouses, an order with multiple items may be shipped from the different warehouses due to varying stock inventory between the warehouses.
Common reasons for order delay:
- Billing and shipping addresses are not the same. - Order is pending a credit approval and verification. - A product is currently out of stock. - An order which requires special customization. - An order is shipped to remote countries. - National holidays
In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options all orders are shipped directly from our warehouses in Europe and overseas, using a range of International couriers. Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 48h.
MOFFT.CO was founded on the streets of New York City and now operates through two offices in New York City, US and London, UK.
In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options all orders are shipped directly from our warehouses in Europe,USA and Asia, using a range of International based couriers.
Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address was provided or because of refusal to pay import taxes.
Requests for refunds for unclaimed items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. You may also ask for the package to be reshipped out to you for a $20 USD re-delivery fee to cover postage costs for Standard Shipping or equivalent fee to cover the initial Express Shipping Costs if the order is reshipped again to the customer.
In case you did not receive your item, you have the right to request a refund or re-shipment within 90 days of placing the order. Orders that fall outside the 90 day period are not eligible for refunds or re-shipments.
For the majority of our orders import fees are not collected. We strive to make sure import fees are prevented, in rare circumstances when it does happen, MOFFT.CO is not responsible for any custom charges made in the country of destination.
MOFFT covers a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause.
In the rare case a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you have yet to receive it - MOFFT cannot not cover the costs of reshipping the order. This only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipient's address (or area).
In most instances, it's found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address or left with a family member, roommate or neighbour. Recipients should reach out to the courier or local post office, provide them with the tracking number received via email and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch."
If you find yourself in this situation please email us at email@example.com our support team will assist you as soon as possible.
Yes. In the rare case you're not 100% satisfied with the product(s), you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 14 days from the day it was received. Alternatively we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
- For your convenience, we may choose to offer you a refund of 30% of the product value in exchange for the product to stay with you. This way, you avoid possible shipping costs and also save valuable time. If you prefer this option simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange your refund.
In the rare case you receive a faulty product or the product was shipped in a different size than the one ordered, MOFFT will support the return costs. If you choose to return an item for other reason than that, the return costs will be supported by the customer.
Please note that Express Delivery fees are not eligible for refunds.
Yes. If your purchase isn't quite right you have 14 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return. In order to begin an exchange please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the instructions.
Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to the customer.
We accept major credit and debit cards, Apple Pay and Bitcoin payments. Want to pay via a different method? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred payment method and we'll try to arrange that for you.
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by MOFFT). To protect your security and privacy, your bank will not provide MOFFT detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1. The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
2. Insufficient Funds
4. Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
5. Expired card
6. Fraud suspicion
7. Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can MOFFT help to resolve?
MOFFT Customer Support can help you verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of MOFFT.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
• Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
• Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
• Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with MOFFT, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
• Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
• Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact MOFFT’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.
• If paying by credit card or a debit card is not an option, you can pay via Paypal or Bitcoin.
If you placed an order and the credit card got charged, but our system didn't authorise the payment, the money will be back into your account within 2-4 working days, depending on the bank.
After a successful order is placed, every customer receives a confirmation email with an order number. If not, then the order didn't go through and the money will be reimbursed within the following days.
Several reasons why your payment could get declined:
you have reached the maximum number of transactions per day
you have a transaction amount limit setup for your card
Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method or MOFFT.CO accountcredit and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the ICACRs only. Shipping costs will only be refunded for faulty items only.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through MOFFT.CO. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Each order is verified through our advanced fraud detection system and also manually reviewed by our order security team.
If an order is marked as 'high risk' by our fraud detection system or under a manual review we notice that details that might lead to believe the order is fraudulent we have the right to cancel the order and reverse your payment.